What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a new payment option that is exclusively available for online and in-app orders only. Afterpay allows Australian residents to have your online orders shipped to you and to pay for each one in four equal instalments, interest free. Think of Afterpay like a modern-day lay-by, except you can receive your order straight away for a quarter of the price! (Or for zero dollars upfront if are an existing customer.)
Who can use Afterpay?
Afterpay is available as a payment option if you: Live in Australia; Are at least 18 years old; Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.
What will Afterpay cost me?
You will not pay anything extra when you choose to use Afterpay as your payment option, as there is no interest added. You will pay your instalments directly to Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule Afterpay will send to you via email. If a payment is due but not received by Afterpay in accordance with their payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged. If no payment has been received after an additional seven days, a $7 fee will also be charged. In addition, because an Afterpay account is linked to your credit or debit card, standard card fees and charges may be applicable. You should refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
What products can be paid for using Afterpay?
Afterpay is available for all merchandise online and on the app excluding items that cost more than $1,200, Gift Cards and eGift Cards.
Is there a minimum or maximum spend for Afterpay?
There is no minimum however, the maximum order value (including delivery) for Afterpay is AUD$1,200.
Do I need to register with Afterpay prior to making my first Afterpay purchase with Goosebumps Clothing?
No, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout, and you will be able to create an account before completing your purchase.
Will I need to fill out a credit application form to use Afterpay?
No, because Afterpay is not a credit service provider. Your Afterpay account will be linked to a credit or debit card of your choosing that has already have been approved via your chosen credit/banking provider.
How do I select to pay using Afterpay?
To pay using Afterpay, follow these simple steps:
- Browse online, find items you would like to purchase and click the “Add to cart” button.
- Click the “Proceed to checkout” button.
- Fill out your delivery details.
- Select your preferred delivery option from the options available for your parcel delivery.
- Apply any discount codes.
- Select Afterpay as your payment option and follow all relevant prompts to complete your order.
Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account?
You can first review Afterpay’s own “frequently asked questions” on their website at www.afterpay.com.au/faqs for support. If you require further assistance about your Afterpay account you can contact Afterpay directly by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 1300 100 729.
Can I return items paid for using Afterpay?
Yes. If a product is not right, you can return any item you are unhappy with back to Goosebumps Clothing in accordance with our standard Returns policy.
You’ll receive an email with your tracking information once your order has been processed.
Goosebumps Clothing utilises Australia Post with the following time frames:
1 – 5 business days
5+ business days
- Shipments are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Australian public holidays.
- Shipping couriers and Australia Post do not deliver on weekends or Australian public holidays.
- Shipping may take additional time during sale periods, holidays and extreme weather events.
- Address cannot be changed once order is paid. Goosebumps Clothing is not liable for wrong address in the invoice.
- Only one delivery attempt will be made for ALL Shipping.
Any request for Authority to Leave without Signature will be at your own risk.